Saturday 11 June 2011

New Mohna Lisa Couture Store at the Four Seasons Plaza!!

Hello everyone, my name is Jessie Gradenko and this is my very first post on the Four Seasons Blog, I'm so excited!!

There is a new shop at FSP called Mohna Lisa  Couture. It has both men and womens clothing and very good quality. I bought a couple dresses and let me tell you...I LOVE THEM. Silvia Silk is such a pretty and sexy dress, I just had to have it the minute I saw it!! Here are pictures of the front and back of this absolutely gorgeous dress. Oh and the jewelry comes with it as well.

Style card:
dress & jewelry: Mohna Lisa Couture Silvia Silk Gown Black
Hair: Lollipopz Chances, Faded Brown
Shoes: Devicious Diamonte Cuore, black

This is the second dress i bought from Mohna Lisa and it is just too cute. It's called Eurasia Doll and it's a fun cute dress to wear just about anywhere.

Style card:
dress: Mohna Lisa Couture Eurasia Doll black and white
Hair: Lollipopz Chances, Faded Brown
Shoes: Devicious Diamonte Cuore, black

We were walkin through the mall and made our way to 69 Park, which has wonderful mens suits. There we picked up a tux and decided to take a PHOTO OP!!! It went soo good with my Mohna dress. Check it out.


Style card:
suit: 69 Park Ave Business Class G
Hair: A&A Stanley Hair 2
Shoes: iNEDIT Footwear, George Laced Black

No comments:

Post a Comment