Friday 29 July 2011

AMACCI, DeVicious, & Utopia

I had some fun trying on a couple new skins and shapes from AMACCI here at the Four Seasons Plaza. As I was walking around the mall I had to peek into Devicious as well and found a cute new outfit that I just had to have, and when you shop in her store you really get a whole outfit becasuse she has the shoes and jewelry usually included in the outfit at a very affordable price. I have a few of her outfits and I just love them. And the SHOES, well the word awesome comes to mind! So here is a picture in my new Poker Run Babe outfit with my Amacci hair and skin.

Style Card
HAIR, SKIN, MAKEUP: AMACCI
OUTFIT: DeVicious
You can create your own style with the variety of skin and makeup shades she has to offer, as well as choose to have the clevage or not which I have on in this photo. The skin is Katie (Fair) 03Fresh and my hair is Emilia Onyx by Amacci as well.

My next obsession in the mall is Utopia, I have quit a few dresses from there and of course when I was informed there was a new one out I had to run and see. I just love the shine to the new FRIDA azure dress. I have on my AMACCI Katie(Fair)06 Day skin and KIKI (tall)- skirt shape for a new fun and fresh look with the Minna. Vanilla Blonde hair. I wore the dress to the Wed night event at the Pirates cove and took pictures by the water to show how the dress shines in the night light. Perfect for any night out dancing or more.

Stylecard
DRESS: Utopia
SKIN, SHAPE, HAIR& MAKEUP: AMACCI

No comments:

Post a Comment